- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) relating to an individual;
- The purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention and destruction of such information; and
- How and to whom Practo will disclose such information.
2.COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by Caree fertility. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.